Recruitment Services


Interview Tips

Most Common Questions and Their Suggested Responses:

Prepare your responses. Tell me about yourself. What do you know about us..

Tips on How to Market Yourself to Advantage During Interview:

Be enthusiastic. Don't fidget. Speak Clearly..


MOM Links

Job-Related Articles


In-House Jobs

Current Job Opennings


Type of Passes

For Professional

Employment Pass
The Employment Pass allows foreign professionals to work in Singapore. It applies to foreigners who earn a fixed monthly salary of more than $2,500, and have recognised qualifications. Employers must make applications for Employment Passes on behalf of a job candidate. Any change of employer will require a new application.

Personalised Employment Pass (PEP)
The Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) is for certain group of existing Employment Pass holders and overseas foreign prefessionals. Unlike an Employment Pass, which must be cancelled when the pass holder leaves the employer, the PEP is not tied to the employer and is granted on the strength of the applicant's merit. A PEP holder can remain in Singapore for up to six months between jobs to evaluate new employment opportunities.

Foreign entrepreneurs who would like to start businesses in Singapore should apply for the EntrePass. read more

Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate
The Employment Pass Eligibility Certificate (EPEC) allows foreigners to stay in Singapore for up to one year to facilitate their job search in Singapore. It is not a work pass and does not allow the holder to work.

For mid-level skilled workers

S Pass
The S Pass allows mid-level skilled foreigners who earn a fixed monthly salary of at least $1,800 to work in Singapore. Employers must make S Pass applications on behalf of a job candidate.

S Pass applications are assessed on multiple criteria including salary, education qualification, skills, job type and work experience.

For skilled & semi-skilled workers

Work Permit
A Work Permit (WP) is generally issued to foreign unskilled workers with a monthly basic salary of not more than $1,800.

The duration of a Work Permit is generally two years, subject to the validity of the worker's passport, the Banker's/Insurance Guarantee, and the worker's employment period, whichever is shorter.
The worker is only allowed to work for the employer and in the specified occupation.

Specific variants of Work Permits allow foreigners to work as domestic helpers, confinement nannies and performing artistes.

For foreigners' dependants

Dependant's Pass
Employment Pass holders and selected S Pass holders can apply for Dependant's Passes for their spouse or unmarried/legally adopted children under 21 years of age.

Long Term Visit Pass
Employment Pass holders (P1, P2) can apply for Long-Term Visit Passes for their common-law spouse, unmarried daughters above 21 years of age, parents, parents-in-law, step-children or handicapped children above 21 years of age.

Short Term Passses

Miscellaneous Work Pass
The Miscellaneous Work Pass is for foreigners working in Singapore on short-term assignments that fall into certain specific activity categories.

Work Permit for Performing Artistes
This work pass is for foreign artistes performing at any Public Entertainment Licenced bar, discotheque, lounge, night club, pub, hotel, private club or restaurant for a maximum of six months.

For students & foreigners undergoing training

Foreign students in Singapore are not allowed to work during term time or vacation time unless they are granted Work Pass exemption. The Training Work Permit, the Training Employment Pass or the Work Holiday Programme must be applied for foreign students who wish to take up any work.

Work Holiday Programme
The Work Holiday Programme (WHP) allows foreign university students and recent graduates, between 17 to 30 years old, to come to Singapore to live and work for up to six months.

Training Employment Pass
Foreigners undergoing practical training attachments for professional, managerial, executive or specialist jobs in Singapore should apply for a Training Employment Pass.

Training Work Permit
The Training Work Permit allows unskilled or semi-skilled foreign trainees undergoing practical training in Singapore to work for up to six months.

For Long Term Visit Pass holders

Long Term Visit Pass holders who wish to work in Singapore should apply for a Work Pass - an Employment Pass, S Pass or Work Permit.

For Long Term Visit Pass holders accompanying their children studying in Singapore, they are not be allowed to hold a work pass during their first year in Singapore. After the first year, they will be allowed to hold a work pass, and be employed in Singapore.

Article Source :

employment agency job agency foreign recruitment